When my mom first made this pasta, it was for a family gathering. It was so good that I prayed there would be enough leftover for me to pig out on after everyone left. Its creamy yet tangy, and the concoction of soft chicken breast and crunchy pickle bits will have you forever wanting more. This isn’t a recipe for the faint of heart. Eat sparingly, but lovingly.
1 can of condensed milk
1/2 container of sour cream (get fat free to feel better about yourself)
2 cups of macoroni pasta
1 chicken breast
6 slices of sweet dill pickles
- Boil the pasta using the instructions of the packet. Set aside.
- Boil the chicken breast and season to your liking.
- Grab a bowl and mix together the sour cream and condensed milk together.
- Cut the dill pickle into small pieces and add them into the bowl.
- Cut the chicken breast into small pieces and add them into the bowl.
- Mix together and add the pasta.